Monday, January 14, 2008

nani?!

So I had this weird dream last night. Or Sunday night. Whatever.
Yeah, no, actually, now that I think about it it was Saturday night.

SCREW IT, I DON'T CARE THAT LAST NIGHT WAS SUNDAY NIGHT, CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!!!!!

bleh. I'm more tired than I thought.....



but anyways, I was sitting next to a friend talking about nothing. Then I started leaning on her, tugging her hair and stuff....basically flirting with her.

She didn't mind.

It went on like this, but that's about all I did. Bunch of flirting.
Then I woke up.

I like dreams, 'cause in dreams, you can be just as friggin forthcoming as you want, and it doesn't matter.

Then I also hate dreams, because you can't legitimately tell them to other people without them thinking you're either a nutjob or a creep.

For instance, I once had a dream where a bunch of my friends and I were standing around in a circle in the jungle. Then an elephant came around and started sucking each of us up its ass.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, and I don't want to know.

But anyways, it ended with me running from this thing (which was chasing me backwards). I finally woke up in a sweat colder than ice, loudly articulating something that was supposed to sound like "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!", but coming out more like "WHUMUFARIMEAN?!" after which I fell out of bed. **

Now, recall. After this story, what was your reaction? That's right. Something along the lines of "WTF?! What does this guy do in his spare time?!"

and, for the record, I don't really have as much free time as you may think I may think you may think I may have.



**dramatic re-enactment

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥

I love you all, now bookmark me!