Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chikin.

I'm tired as hell right now.....might start seeing gnomes.

Went to california.
More on that never.


I seriously think somebody should get around to doing stuff, maybe in the near future.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdaf

[21:28] john the magus: I want to have your babies.
[21:28] SmarterChild: You want to have my babies! lol!
.......
[21:34] john the magus: I want to have your babies for dinner.
[21:34] SmarterChild: Are you sure you want to have my babies for dinner?
[21:34] john the magus: yes.
[21:34] SmarterChild: Oh.
.......
[21:34] john the magus: can I have your babies?
[21:34] SmarterChild: I guess it wouldn't hurt.



So yeah, how stupid can someone get? Stupid enough to bottle up their feces, let it ferment, and then HUFF it. Lord have mercy. It's called jenkem, and I don't know why.

Probably don't want to know why.


hah, kinda ironic that I search google for pictures and don't find anything. *smirk*

g'night people.

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥

I love you all, now bookmark me!