Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So you may have noticed......

or maybe you haven't, y'know, since nobody even reads my blog, but whatever.

There are two posts below this one about how chlorine kills and about how newborn kittens weigh as much as some other stuff. DO NOT DISREGARD THESE POSTS!!!!!
They were transferred from my other blog, called In Perspective. From now on, it will be called nothing, and will not exist.

I've MERGED THE TWO BLOGS!!!!
*random panicked screams*

Edit: I'm so glad you can delete blogs.

yeah, it's getting even MORE random. Here's hoping I just don't have to introduce THE HPT, or the Hot Pocket toaster warrior of shindig cosmonaut opthalmology Toast.........
You so know you'd eat hotpockettoast if it existed.........

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥

I love you all, now bookmark me!