Thursday, December 20, 2007

One perilous step closer

We are officially one step closer to me digging out my out-of-use PSP and plugging it in.



PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! SQUARE ENIX! RELEASE FFVII AND CHRONO TRIGGER ON THE PSP!!!!!!!

I mean, how long is it gonna take you guys to realize that Final Fantasy VII DESERVES to be released on PSP; this is, of course, considering that it also deserves a graphical facelift and a release for the PS3..........

And what about Chrono Trigger?
Look, you and I both know that people care enough about it to do something like this, and try to bring it back.

So why not just give us YOUR take on it? Seriously, why make people cease and desist if you're gonna do next to nothing with it anyways?

I'm just sayin'.


Edit: You stopped something beautiful.

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥

I love you all, now bookmark me!