Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post-christmas list and stuff

Interesting gifts:

1. iPhone
2. iPod (80 gig. Yeah, it's repetitive, but hey, now I can have my music and talk on the phone also)
3. Martin acoustic guitar
4. Armani: Night (cologne)
5. 3 ties
6. type 2 diabetes (candy)
7. Clocky
8. some CDs: Eric Clapton, Hard-fi, and the Killers
9. Flight of the Conchords
10. SkullCandy headphones
11. Hand-knitted socks (size 12, the best pair of socks I have now, and definitely my favorite pair.)

I've got some other gifts, too.

Okay, the reason I get so many frikkin gifts (just in case you're curious) is because I've got 23 relatives on my dad's side of the family. On my mom's side, it's around 16 to 18. Crazy.

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥

I love you all, now bookmark me!